Friday, April 15, 2011

that day is about you...


the day is coming !
yess, it's TODAY

thank's God for my life today
=)

what do you think right now guys when i'm talking bout today ?
holiday ??
meet a shopping days ??
got a star from the whitey cloudy ??
or something else ??
hurm
how bout date's ??

yeahh, it's true !
my heart move undulated like wave right now you know
;)

my work hour's today is just a half day
yeah, till 12.15 p.m
it's just because i want fly to malacca
and want to see and meet a shining day with him
so later, every second of my time is just to him
till that sunday me just see, talks, smile and laugh with him
i love you so much sygss
=)

but you know, me to say thank's to miss NurAyunni Yeo
because lets me stay on her house
thanks dear :)

not only date's with Lover
also with her,
alms the money to the mall yeah,
just hobbies to her do a charity like that
because it's so fun her said .

but whatever because the money is own byself
what i won't be cool down is the timing
be faster to 12.15 p.m
because
I ALREADY MISS HIM SO MUCH !
<3<3<3

=))








No comments:

Post a Comment