Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I LOVE YOU FOREVER & EVER SYG !


hye mornink !
even da malam kan.. tetap gak nak say mornink
sebab baru bangun tido. hee

bangun2 tido jep pergi penuhkan lemak kat perot dulu
makan nasi tengah malam memang la asik gemok jep..
huhu..da lapar kan..

okeh
after makan jep teros amek lappy
ouh i think i need to open my "formspring.me"
and i got something !

thanks b !
terharu baca even short message
b buat ayg makin rindu kat b la
=(

this word i gave to you just only for you my dear
MOHAMAD NIZAM B. JAMADI
I LOVE U SO MUCH !

**********

I LOVE U for giving your heart to me
and trusting me with your pride
I LOVE U for wanting me
and needing me by your side

I LOVE U for emotions
i never knew i had
I LOVE U for making me smile
whenever i feel sad

I LOVE U for your thoughts for me
where i'm always on your mind
I LOVE U for finding that part of me
that i never thought i'd find

I LOVE U for the way you are
and for how you make me feel
but most of all I LOVE U
coz i know you're mine of real


THANK YOU SO MUCH B !
i love you so much too with my lovely heart !
forever n ever
insyAllah
dengan izinNya

the best part of me is you
yess YOU !!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment